Thursday, August 23, 2012

Zoe's Princess Birthday Tea

Em and Lilly's friend from ballet, Zoe had her birthday party the same day as Em's 5th birthday party. Once again, I have to thank my sister for taking the girls. That gave me time to set up for EM's party.

As you can tell by the pictures below it was a princess party. I do not know any of the information on the company that Buffy used, but from what my sister told me the company did EVERYTHING for the kids. Lilly sat on Em's lap most of the time and Emma played with all of her friends. Fun, fun!









Then Em came home for her party. All Red, White, Blue! Thanks my sista Em for the picture!


When looking for the pictures from the tea party I found this one:) So tiny!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome arrangements beautified with vibrant colors! My friend also planned a pink party for her daughter's birthday. Booked one of the awesome party venue on recommendation of her sister in law. Baking part was done by our friend running a reputed bakery. Balloons and sparkling lights were eye catching too.