Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blog Challenge 13, Goals

Oh goals! There are so many that I have and I really want to obtain them all, but I am not sure I will. So here are the long term as well as short term goals.

Short Term-

organize my house (it will just get unorganized again soon), finish updating my blog, get the girls a lamp for their room (horrible how they are using a flood lamp, but I can not find one that I like enough to put in there), finish all of my laundry in the house!, put all pic from computer on a backup, and make doc appts for Derek.

Long Term-

me, lose 40pds (I have been saying that for years), scrapbooks for the kids, buy a house, go to Europe, help our children when they go to college, always stay married to Derek, blah, blah, blah. I really do not mind writing the blah, blah part because heck...long term goals, I am focusing on right now!!!!

1 comment:

MRSB said...

I think the most important short term goal listed would be the lamp for the girls room and for your long term I would vote for staying married to Derek.