Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 8, Place I have been

I have never left the continental US, one day I know I will. I hate to fly! I love road trips! However, when I was younger we always flew back east. One of my favorite places was Wells Beach, Maine. I can still smell the air at the beach, hear the sound track of "Phantom of the Opera" playing in my grandma's car, and seeing those little red cups my grandma and Auntie Kim would carry down to the beach...now I understand what they REALLY had in them. I have gone back there a few times as an adult and can not wait to bring my children there!

3 comments:

MRSB said...

Heart felt memories, that's what lifes about. Touching

The Titone - Perez Family said...

Supper jealous, I have always wanted to go to Maine!

terenjaxteegan said...

BEAUTIFUL!