Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 3- First Love........

First love for what??? Food, car, family member, any noun?? I am going to do the first one that first came to my mind....my first love for a boy:) EWWWWWWWWW, but Derek knows this.

His name was Mike and he was my high school love. I thought maybe it was a person before him, but now I know that was just pure hormone infatuation. Mike, Mike, Mike....I shake my head. I shake my head at those school girl dreams of love and always being together (I see my nieces doing those things now, but I dare not tell them what may really happen...let them love those dreams for a little bit) and being mad because he did not call me back right away. Those hormones, always on the phone, always wanting to be with that person.....thank god they are done. The fear of rejection was horrible for me. I look back on those few years and want to smack myself! So many embarrassing things I remember....argh! Growing up is a funny thing:) I still see him every once in awhile and am so happy that he is happy with his wife and two beautiful daughters.

Well, that was the first person that popped into my head when I read today's "first love" challenge.

1 comment:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Haha- I wrote about my HS boyfriend too.