Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6, Something that makes me happy & Monday Meeting



Taking this picture of Mary with my children makes me very happy.

Mary was my dad's second wife. Mary, out of all of the wives and girlfriends (expect my mom) is/has always been my favorite. She is a brilliant women, loves life, is realistic, I can talk to her for hours, has known me since I was 12 years old, has great fashion and decorating sense, loves to travel,,,,oh so much more! She really is a great woman.

This morning we headed over to see Mary for a quick "catch up" and headed home. I was going to take a bunch of pictures, but I got distracted with talking. I snuck this one as I was loading up the car. She was having the kids feel soft leaves. It was such a simple thing, but it really makes me very happy! I had a huge smile and still do.


***I combined Blog Challenge Day 6 with my "Monday Meetings" because I am so tired. But I really want to catch up with blogging.***

No comments: