Friday, March 25, 2011

Challenge, Something I Regret.

I always say that I do not regret anything that I have done or said. Yes, I may want to change things at the moment or want to close my eyes real hard while shaking my head and think, "argh, why Sara, why!?" However, my past has made me who I am. I can not change it, but try to learn from the good and the bad to make wiser choices in the future.

With that being said, I wish I had pushed harder for Derek to go to his Papa's funeral. At the time funds were limited and I was pregnant with Emma and really was not in the pushing mood. Sometimes Derek needs to be pushed and looking back (actually even during) I knew that if he did not go it may be sad for him in the future. I was right. Now I am making a point to say goodbye to people that we loose. Even if that means going to the other side of the country.

No comments: