Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 2, Blog Challenge

Meaning behind my Blog Title.

I really should have taken more time to think of a cute blog name or at least finish the word 'family.' I have thought about changing it, but that may be a pain. So the Derek and Sara Lee Fam is what I quickly came up with. Pretty much self explanatory, it is about us and what we have going on. If I posted everything that we do I would be at the computer all of the time. The stories I do share are for everyone that reads our blog, but I especially do it for sisters, dad, friends, and family back east.

It is our family of five and we really hope that people laugh at our little stories, even though lately there seems to be more sadness than happiness. BTW, RTP....happy you did this too!

2 comments:

MRSB said...

Thank you for having your blog. Even though we talk frequently it's nice to see and hear more.

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

I love reading your blog mama!