Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog Challenge, Favorite Vacation, Something I have learned, Ipod Shuffle

Okay, I am going to put all of these days together because they are short and as far as I know I am wayyyyy behind!

Favorite Vacation-
More like a stay-cation! We had so much fun around the OC and LB that weekend. A few months later I got pregnant with Lillian and since then vacations are a little more difficult, but we love them all...this one I seem to love the most, so far:)



Something I have learned
I have learned so much, but one of the most important is that I need to be more upfront with people. Bottom line:)

IPod Shuffle-
I do not own an IPod, but I love Pandora on my G2 which depending on what I am doing the songs can range from artists such as Carrie Underwood to LLCoolJ.

4 comments:

Three We Be said...

you do own a I-pod...its one of my kids....but I think you lost it!! I LOVE pandora too.

Sara said...

Nope I do not have it anymore. Right after I found it I gave it to patty to ship it to you with all of your other crap:) So there!

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

I remember when you went on that stay cation. =) Fun!

Anonymous said...

I love my ipod and new iphone and pandora. Guess that makes me a pretty tech savvy auntie. Love you, Auntie Kim