Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My new friend



Yes, I got another one! I have two other very small ones, but love the placement of these three 'loves of my life.' Top to bottom; Drew- Feb, Em-July, and LP-Sept. Colors are their birth stones and the pic was taken by Derek the day after I got it done. I REALLY wanted it on my inner wrist, but Derek shot that down. Actually he said, "when I am old and you have to go to work I do not think they would want to hire an old lady with a tats on her wrist." Whatever! Ya,ya Derek I actually love the placement of these blossoms right around my shoulder blade...going to be so cute with tanks! It has been a little over a week since I did this and I am in a tank right now cleaning in 60 degrees, but love it!!!!!

2 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

I love it too- especially the meaning. =)

MRSB said...

No comment.